We are always searching for talented people with real world experience to join our tax and accounting practice. We seek to employ motivated accountants with strong client focus and high levels of aptitude.
If you are interested in using your skills to make a difference for clients and in working for a firm that makes an impact in the local community, then take the first step towards joining our team.
Our business is constantly evolving and so are our staffing needs. Please reach out to us to express your interest in working with our team. We look forward to meeting you!
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill tax manager and staff accountant positions at our Wisconsin offices in Almena, New Richmond, Hudson, and River Falls.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Current CPA license (or CPA candidate)
- 5+ years of tax experience in public accounting
- QuickBooks experience (certifications are a plus)
- Excellent communication and strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible
- Preparation and/or review of 1040/1120S/1065 and other tax returns as assigned
- Perform tax research and document conclusions as necessary
- Provide proactive communication and timely service to our clients
- Prepare and review tax projections and planning projcts
- Stay up-to-date on tax laws and compliance requirements.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Short-term and long-term disability plans
- Health Savings Account with Company contribution
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off - starting at 160 hours per year for full-time associates
- Company Paid Continuing Education Policy
- Standard Paid Holidays
- Our office is closed on Fridays from April 16th - December. (Fridays off!)
- Remote work opportunities
Please submit your resume to Barb Waalen, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
(principals only, recruiters please do not contact this job poster)